Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microinverters Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microinverters related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microinverters specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microinverters Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microinverters improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Microinverters leader?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Do the Microinverters decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- How will the Microinverters team and the group measure complete success of Microinverters?
- What are measures?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microinverters book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microinverters self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microinverters Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microinverters areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microinverters Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microinverters projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microinverters Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microinverters project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Why is the initiative is being undertaken – What are the business drivers?
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to those responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
- Project Charter: Microinverters project Background: What is the primary motivation for this Microinverters project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Microinverters project or audit?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Process Groups – where do Scope Management Processes fit in?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Microinverters project?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a social media policy and procedure?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to financial and marketplace performance?
Step-by-step and complete Microinverters Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microinverters project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microinverters project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microinverters project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microinverters project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microinverters project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microinverters project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microinverters project with this in-depth Microinverters Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microinverters projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microinverters and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microinverters investments work better.
This Microinverters All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.