Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Micropatronage and Crowdfunding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Micropatronage and Crowdfunding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Micropatronage and Crowdfunding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How would one define Micropatronage and Crowdfunding leadership?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Micropatronage and Crowdfunding?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Micropatronage and Crowdfunding objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Micropatronage and Crowdfunding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Micropatronage and Crowdfunding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than those authorized by contractual action?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project?
- Procurement Audit: Is an appropriated degree of standardization of goods and services respected?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Risk Management Plan: Are certain activities taking a long time to complete?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Immediate Objective?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects?
Step-by-step and complete Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project with this in-depth Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Micropatronage and Crowdfunding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Micropatronage and Crowdfunding investments work better.
This Micropatronage and Crowdfunding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.