Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Micropatronage and Crowdfunding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Micropatronage and Crowdfunding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Micropatronage and Crowdfunding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Micropatronage and Crowdfunding services/products?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project?
- Who sets the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding standards?
- How can skill-level changes improve Micropatronage and Crowdfunding?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- To whom do you add value?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Micropatronage and Crowdfunding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Micropatronage and Crowdfunding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can others help Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project managers understand the organizational context for their Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects?
- Issue Log: Are the stakeholders getting the information they need, are they consulted, are their concerns addressed?
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the tasks requirements reflected in the flow and storage of information?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency – How will the schedule contingency be administrated?
Step-by-step and complete Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project with this in-depth Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Micropatronage and Crowdfunding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Micropatronage and Crowdfunding investments work better.
This Micropatronage and Crowdfunding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.