Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Micropatronage and Crowdfunding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Micropatronage and Crowdfunding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Micropatronage and Crowdfunding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Micropatronage and Crowdfunding techniques
- Does Micropatronage and Crowdfunding systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- The approach of traditional Micropatronage and Crowdfunding works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Micropatronage and Crowdfunding study?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Micropatronage and Crowdfunding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Micropatronage and Crowdfunding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is performance assessment used in making future award decisions including options and extend/compete decisions?
- Project Charter: What ideas do you have for initial tests of change (PDSA cycles)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Team cease upon the delivery of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects outputs?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Issue Log: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project management strategy been established?
- Decision Log: How effective is maintaining the log at facilitating organizational learning?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
Step-by-step and complete Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project with this in-depth Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Micropatronage and Crowdfunding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Micropatronage and Crowdfunding investments work better.
This Micropatronage and Crowdfunding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.