Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Micropatronage and Crowdfunding related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Micropatronage and Crowdfunding specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Micropatronage and Crowdfunding improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are we Assessing Micropatronage and Crowdfunding and Risk?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- Who will provide the final approval of Micropatronage and Crowdfunding deliverables?
- How important is Micropatronage and Crowdfunding to the user organizations mission?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Micropatronage and Crowdfunding will circumvent those obstacles?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Micropatronage and Crowdfunding self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Micropatronage and Crowdfunding areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projected annual cost to operate and maintain the product(s) or service(s) been approved and funded?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project?
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do You Need to Implement Earned Value Management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Micropatronage and Crowdfunding project with this in-depth Micropatronage and Crowdfunding Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Micropatronage and Crowdfunding projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Micropatronage and Crowdfunding and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Micropatronage and Crowdfunding investments work better.
This Micropatronage and Crowdfunding All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.