Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Ants Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Ants related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Ants specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Ants Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Ants improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Microsoft Ants goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How do we measure risk?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Microsoft Ants work? How is the team addressing them?
- What should we stop doing?
- How do we provide a safe environment -physically and emotionally?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Microsoft Ants? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Microsoft Ants strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Ants book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Ants self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Ants Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Ants areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Ants Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Ants projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Ants Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Ants project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Microsoft Ants project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a prospective decision remain the same regardless of what the data shows?
- Source Selection Criteria: What instructions should be provided regarding oral presentations?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the Microsoft Ants project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a clear description of the scope of practice of the Microsoft Ants projects educators?
- Risk Audit: Are regular safety inspections made of buildings, grounds and equipment?
- Cost Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Microsoft Ants project documentation?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Ants Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Ants project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Ants project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Ants project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Ants project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Ants project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Ants project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Ants project with this in-depth Microsoft Ants Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Ants projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Ants and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Ants investments work better.
This Microsoft Ants All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.