Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Dynamics C5 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Dynamics C5 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Dynamics C5 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Dynamics C5 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics C5 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Microsoft Dynamics C5 Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Are assumptions made in Microsoft Dynamics C5 stated explicitly?
- Can we do Microsoft Dynamics C5 without complex (expensive) analysis?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- What are current Microsoft Dynamics C5 Paradigms?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Who will be in control?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What is our Microsoft Dynamics C5 Strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Dynamics C5 book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Dynamics C5 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Dynamics C5 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Dynamics C5 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics C5 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Dynamics C5 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Dynamics C5 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Dynamics C5 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members understand one anothers roles and skills?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Microsoft Dynamics C5 project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Change Log: How does this change affect the timeline of the schedule?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Explain the purpose of this Microsoft Dynamics C5 project by describing, at a high-level, what will be done. What is this Microsoft Dynamics C5 project aiming to achieve?
- Network Diagram: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Microsoft Dynamics C5 project estimates?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Dynamics C5 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Dynamics C5 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Dynamics C5 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Dynamics C5 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Dynamics C5 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Dynamics C5 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Dynamics C5 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Dynamics C5 project with this in-depth Microsoft Dynamics C5 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics C5 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics C5 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Dynamics C5 investments work better.
This Microsoft Dynamics C5 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.