Collaborate with administrators, business users and developers on projects and tasks to configure and develop core and custom solutions.
More Uses of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Toolkit:
- Manage: new first party data integration projects that use as to send / receive data updates for all other first party assets.
- Collaborate regularly across multiple department heads to develop standardized dashboard reporting tailored to area of focus.
- Be accountable for participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system.
- Guide: conduct code review to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.
- Ensure your organization acts as highest level technical expert, addressing problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Lead code review to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.
- Initiate: regularly communicate with lead developer and solution architect to report status and ensure solutions are implemented in alignment with it strategy and standards.
- Create, socialize and refine detailed functional designs with other project team leads and client business representatives.
- Perform as a senior developer for the delivery of Dynamics 365 configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts.
- Head: capacity to work in a deadline driven environment while handling multiple complex projects/tasks simultaneously with a focus on details.
- Steer: work closely with other staff, as project managers, database admins, infrastructure admins, developers, systems analysts, and business analysts.
- Ensure you understand customer requirements and advise project team on highly specialized, complex solutions architecture and implementation.
- Develop dashboards, reports and design business process flow to accommodate approvals at each stage of the business process.
- Write original program code based on defined specifications and be able to test and modify program codes to correct errors or enhance an existing programs capability.
- Ensure you extend existing automation framework to work with new services and write end to end automation for user scenarios (UI and service layer).