Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Imagine Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Imagine related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Imagine specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Imagine Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Imagine improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- How will the Microsoft Imagine team and the group measure complete success of Microsoft Imagine?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Microsoft Imagine experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- For your Microsoft Imagine project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Does Microsoft Imagine appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Imagine book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Imagine self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Imagine Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Imagine areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Imagine Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Imagine projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Imagine Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Imagine project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were there no inconsistencies between the several tender documents?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Microsoft Imagine project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization measure customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Procurement Audit: Are the established budget and timetable (milestones) respected?
- Project Schedule: Is Microsoft Imagine project work proceeding in accordance with the original Microsoft Imagine project schedule?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the Microsoft Imagine projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization maintain a current file of vendors and vendor catalogues?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Imagine Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Imagine project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Imagine project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Imagine project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Imagine project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Imagine project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Imagine project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Imagine project with this in-depth Microsoft Imagine Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Imagine projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Imagine and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Imagine investments work better.
This Microsoft Imagine All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: