Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish brings?
- What are all of our Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish domains and what do they do?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Do we all define Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish in the same way?
- What does Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish success mean to the stakeholders?
- What is measured?
- How will your organization measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project management time and change request analysis time?
- Quality Management Plan: Diagrams and tables to explain complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project communication and status reporting across Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which tips for taking the PMP exam do you think would be most helpful for you?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the personnel with the necessary skills and competence been identified and has agreement for their participation in the Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project been reached with the appropriate management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project baseline?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish project with this in-depth Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish investments work better.
This Microsoft Live Labs Deepfish All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.