Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Live Labs Volta Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Live Labs Volta related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Live Labs Volta specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Live Labs Volta Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Live Labs Volta improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- What do we want to improve?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- Think about the people you identified for your Microsoft Live Labs Volta project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- How do you assess your Microsoft Live Labs Volta workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Microsoft Live Labs Volta goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Is Microsoft Live Labs Volta dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- What can we do to improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Live Labs Volta book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Live Labs Volta self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Live Labs Volta Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Live Labs Volta areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Live Labs Volta Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Live Labs Volta projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Live Labs Volta Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Live Labs Volta project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Microsoft Live Labs Volta project objectives?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Procurement Audit: Was the expert likely to gain privileged knowledge from his activity which could be advantageous for him in a subsequent competition?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of Microsoft Live Labs Volta project management life cycle?
- Activity Attributes: What activity do you think you should spend the most time on?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Microsoft Live Labs Volta project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the ways to create and distribute Microsoft Live Labs Volta project performance information?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel explained in detail?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Live Labs Volta Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Live Labs Volta project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Live Labs Volta project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Live Labs Volta project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Live Labs Volta project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Live Labs Volta project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Live Labs Volta project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Live Labs Volta project with this in-depth Microsoft Live Labs Volta Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Live Labs Volta projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Live Labs Volta and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Live Labs Volta investments work better.
This Microsoft Live Labs Volta All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.