Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Office 2010 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Office 2010 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Office 2010 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Office 2010 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Office 2010 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- What is the implementation plan?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Microsoft Office 2010 ?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- How will you measure your Microsoft Office 2010 effectiveness?
- In what ways are Microsoft Office 2010 vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Does our organization need more Microsoft Office 2010 education?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Office 2010 book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Office 2010 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Office 2010 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Office 2010 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Office 2010 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Office 2010 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Office 2010 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Office 2010 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Microsoft Office 2010 project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- WBS Dictionary: Intermediate schedules, as required, which provide a logical sequence from the master schedule to the control account level?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Microsoft Office 2010 project sufficient?
- Procurement Audit: Audits: When was your last Independent Public Accountant (IPA) audit and what were the results?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk: Will the new product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Microsoft Office 2010 project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Project Scope Statement: Has everyone approved the Microsoft Office 2010 projects scope statement?
- Scope Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Procurement Audit: Was the expert likely to gain privileged knowledge from his activity which could be advantageous for him in a subsequent competition?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Office 2010 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Office 2010 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Office 2010 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Office 2010 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Office 2010 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Office 2010 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Office 2010 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Office 2010 project with this in-depth Microsoft Office 2010 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Office 2010 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Office 2010 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Office 2010 investments work better.
This Microsoft Office 2010 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.