Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Office 2016 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Office 2016 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Office 2016 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Office 2016 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Office 2016 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Microsoft Office 2016?
- What would be the goal or target for a Microsoft Office 2016’s improvement team?
- How do you stay inspired?
- When is/was the Microsoft Office 2016 start date?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- What is the risk?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Microsoft Office 2016 improvements?
- How important is Microsoft Office 2016 to the user organizations mission?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Office 2016 book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Office 2016 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Office 2016 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Office 2016 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Office 2016 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Office 2016 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Office 2016 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Office 2016 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the Microsoft Office 2016 project be closed and what will be done to formally close the Microsoft Office 2016 project?
- Procurement Audit: Are services/tasks combined in such a way that the market is used where relevant?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Procurement Audit: Was invitation to tender to each specific contract issued after the evaluation of the indicative tenders was completed?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Microsoft Office 2016 project(s)?
- Project Charter: Customer Benefits: What customer requirements does this Microsoft Office 2016 project address?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis – How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Microsoft Office 2016 project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Office 2016 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Office 2016 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Office 2016 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Office 2016 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Office 2016 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Office 2016 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Office 2016 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Office 2016 project with this in-depth Microsoft Office 2016 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Office 2016 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Office 2016 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Office 2016 investments work better.
This Microsoft Office 2016 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.