This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Microsoft Office 365 assessment.
‘In a matter of minutes, you can have basic reports working with few effort. Non-IT users can use The Art of Service’s self assessment without IT support, they are really autonomous.— BI Architect in the Energy and Utilities Industry
‘Implementation was smooth. Business users love it.’ – Dir. Digital Analytics
‘The Art of Service’s self assessment was able to automatically detect key issues from multiple questions and prfioritize, without needing users to choose. Provides visually rich graphs and widgets to present the information more clearly Vendor support is great.’ – VP, BI & Analytics in the Finance Industry
What Is The Microsoft Office 365 Self-Assessment?
The Microsoft Office 365 Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Microsoft Office 365 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Microsoft Office 365 task and that every Microsoft Office 365 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Microsoft Office 365 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Microsoft Office 365 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Microsoft Office 365 Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Office 365 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Microsoft Office 365 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Office 365 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Microsoft Office 365 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Office 365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Office 365 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Microsoft Office 365 with this Microsoft Office 365 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider Microsoft Office 365 will circumvent those obstacles?
- Define Question: How does the Microsoft Office 365 manager ensure against scope creep?
- Measure Question: Will Microsoft Office 365 deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Analyze Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Microsoft Office 365?
- Improve Question: What are the compelling business reasons for embarking on Microsoft Office 365?
- Control Question: Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Microsoft Office 365?
- Sustain Question: Is the scope of Microsoft Office 365 defined?
Value [to you] of the Microsoft Office 365 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Microsoft Office 365 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.