Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Office Live Meeting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Office Live Meeting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Office Live Meeting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Office Live Meeting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- How do we maintain Microsoft Office Live Meeting’s Integrity?
- How do you manage and improve your Microsoft Office Live Meeting work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Microsoft Office Live Meeting? If so, when did it change and why?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Whats the best design framework for Microsoft Office Live Meeting organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Office Live Meeting book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Office Live Meeting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Office Live Meeting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Office Live Meeting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Office Live Meeting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Office Live Meeting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Verify business objectives. Are they appropriate, and well-articulated?
- Procurement Audit: Who is verifying the performance of the contract and approving payments?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Microsoft Office Live Meeting project management methodology?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Microsoft Office Live Meeting projects / systems?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Microsoft Office Live Meeting project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Are trial balances taken weekly for general ledgers for all funds?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Microsoft Office Live Meeting project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Microsoft Office Live Meeting project?
- Change Request: Will new change requests be acknowledged in a timely manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Office Live Meeting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Office Live Meeting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Office Live Meeting project with this in-depth Microsoft Office Live Meeting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Office Live Meeting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Office Live Meeting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Office Live Meeting investments work better.
This Microsoft Office Live Meeting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.