Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Streets & Trips Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Streets & Trips related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Streets & Trips specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Streets & Trips Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Streets & Trips improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Microsoft Streets & Trips move?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Microsoft Streets & Trips?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- What are the long-term Microsoft Streets & Trips goals?
- How does Microsoft Streets & Trips integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- What needs improvement?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Streets & Trips book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Streets & Trips self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Streets & Trips Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Streets & Trips areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Streets & Trips Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Streets & Trips projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Streets & Trips Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Streets & Trips project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Microsoft Streets & Trips project Manager?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Microsoft Streets & Trips project oversight?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the estimated time to complete the Microsoft Streets & Trips project if status quo is maintained?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Risk Audit: Is an annual audit required and conducted of your financial records?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know the Microsoft Streets & Trips projects goal, purpose and objectives?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Change Management Plan: What can you do to minimise misinterpretation and negative perceptions?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Streets & Trips Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Streets & Trips project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Streets & Trips project with this in-depth Microsoft Streets & Trips Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Streets & Trips projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Streets & Trips and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Streets & Trips investments work better.
This Microsoft Streets & Trips All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.