Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Technology Associate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Technology Associate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Technology Associate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Technology Associate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Technology Associate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Microsoft Technology Associate processes?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Microsoft Technology Associate team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Does Microsoft Technology Associate analysis show the relationships among important Microsoft Technology Associate factors?
- How do we Improve Microsoft Technology Associate service perception, and satisfaction?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Technology Associate book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Technology Associate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Technology Associate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Technology Associate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Technology Associate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Technology Associate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Technology Associate Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Technology Associate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Initiating Process Group: Realistic – Are the desired results expressed in a way that the team will be motivated and believe that the required level of involvement will be obtained?
- Risk Register: What further options might be available for responding to the risk?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Microsoft Technology Associate project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Microsoft Technology Associate project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Microsoft Technology Associate project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Requirements Management Plan: Define the Help Desk model. Who will take full responsibility?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Microsoft Technology Associate project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Technology Associate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Technology Associate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Technology Associate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Technology Associate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Technology Associate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Technology Associate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Technology Associate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Technology Associate project with this in-depth Microsoft Technology Associate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Technology Associate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Technology Associate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Technology Associate investments work better.
This Microsoft Technology Associate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.