Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Visual Studio Express Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Visual Studio Express related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Visual Studio Express specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Visual Studio Express Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Visual Studio Express improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- What are the Key enablers to make this Microsoft Visual Studio Express move?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Microsoft Visual Studio Express strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How will you measure your Microsoft Visual Studio Express effectiveness?
- What are the costs of reform?
- What is Microsoft Visual Studio Express’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- What do we want to improve?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Visual Studio Express book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Visual Studio Express self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Visual Studio Express Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Visual Studio Express areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Visual Studio Express Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Visual Studio Express projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Visual Studio Express Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Visual Studio Express project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Microsoft Visual Studio Express project managers participating in the Microsoft Visual Studio Express project know the Microsoft Visual Studio Express projects true status first hand?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the Microsoft Visual Studio Express project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed Microsoft Visual Studio Express project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Visual Studio Express Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Visual Studio Express project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Visual Studio Express project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Visual Studio Express project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Visual Studio Express project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Visual Studio Express project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Visual Studio Express project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Visual Studio Express project with this in-depth Microsoft Visual Studio Express Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Visual Studio Express projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Visual Studio Express and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Visual Studio Express investments work better.
This Microsoft Visual Studio Express All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.