Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Milestone (project management) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Milestone (project management) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Milestone (project management) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Milestone (project management) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Milestone (project management) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- Will team members perform Milestone (project management) work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What is Milestone (project management)’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- What vendors make products that address the Milestone (project management) needs?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Does Milestone (project management) appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Milestone (project management) book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Milestone (project management) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Milestone (project management) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Milestone (project management) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Milestone (project management) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Milestone (project management) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Milestone (project management) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Milestone (project management) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Milestone (project management) project on other Milestone (project management) projects or work efforts?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this Milestone (project management) project?
- Team Operating Agreement: What types of accommodations will be formulated and put in place for sustaining the team?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the Milestone (project management) project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What procedures are followed when a contractor requires access to classified information or a significant quantity of special material/information?
Step-by-step and complete Milestone (project management) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Milestone (project management) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Milestone (project management) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Milestone (project management) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Milestone (project management) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Milestone (project management) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Milestone (project management) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Milestone (project management) project with this in-depth Milestone (project management) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Milestone (project management) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Milestone (project management) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Milestone (project management) investments work better.
This Milestone (project management) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.