Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical [email protected] Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any [email protected] related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated [email protected] specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the [email protected] Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which [email protected] improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Does the [email protected] task fit the client’s priorities?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your [email protected] processes?
- Is the scope of [email protected] defined?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Which customers cant participate in our [email protected] domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the [email protected] book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your [email protected] self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the [email protected] Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which [email protected] areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough [email protected] Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage [email protected] projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step [email protected] Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 [email protected] project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other [email protected] project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on [email protected] projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the [email protected] project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show full accountability for all material purchased for the contract, including the residual inventory?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the [email protected] project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent did the evaluation influence the instructional path, such as with adaptive testing?
- Scope Management Plan: What do you need to do to accomplish the goal or goals?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
Step-by-step and complete [email protected] Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 [email protected] project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 [email protected] project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 [email protected] project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 [email protected] project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 [email protected] project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 [email protected] project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose [email protected] projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in [email protected] and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make [email protected] investments work better.
This [email protected] All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.