This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Mindful Leadership assessment.
‘The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments are extremely easy to work with, and have a variety of deployment options.’ – Director, EIM in the Healthcare Industry
‘The assessments and the support and guides are helpful resources. I suspect many people, like me, would be able to ramp up faster with a The Art of Service Self-Assessment at our disposal.’ – IT Program Manager in the Services Industry
‘The Art of Service has shown an excellent ability to listen to feedback, evolve their products and execute. Overall and in comparison to some of The Art of Service’s BI peers, the The Art of Service ‘s self assessments are easy to use both for IT professionals, data analysts and business end users.’ – Medicines Development IT Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Mindful Leadership Self-Assessment?
The Mindful Leadership Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Mindful Leadership work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Mindful Leadership task and that every Mindful Leadership outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Mindful Leadership opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Mindful Leadership advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Mindful Leadership Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mindful Leadership improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Mindful Leadership Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mindful Leadership Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Mindful Leadership Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mindful Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mindful Leadership and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Mindful Leadership with this Mindful Leadership Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Mindful Leadership team, Mindful Leadership itself?
- Define Question: What is our Mindful Leadership Strategy?
- Measure Question: To what extent does management recognize Mindful Leadership as a tool to increase the results?
- Analyze Question: How do you determine the key elements that affect Mindful Leadership workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- Improve Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Mindful Leadership does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Control Question: Whats the best design framework for Mindful Leadership organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Sustain Question: How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Mindful Leadership processes?
Value [to you] of the Mindful Leadership Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Mindful Leadership Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.