Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mine Your Own Business Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mine Your Own Business related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mine Your Own Business specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mine Your Own Business Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mine Your Own Business improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- How do we improve productivity?
- How would one define Mine Your Own Business leadership?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Mine Your Own Business experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- For your Mine Your Own Business project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What is the source of the strategies for Mine Your Own Business strengthening and reform?
- What particular quality tools did the team find helpful in establishing measurements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mine Your Own Business book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mine Your Own Business self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mine Your Own Business Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mine Your Own Business areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mine Your Own Business Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mine Your Own Business projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mine Your Own Business Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mine Your Own Business project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: What mechanism is used to appraise others of changes that are made?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Mine Your Own Business project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring performance of the lowest level organization responsible for the control account?
- Change Management Plan: How can you best frame the message so that it addresses the audiences interests?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some general rules of thumb for deciding if cost variance, schedule variance, cost performance index, and schedule performance index numbers are good or bad?
- Scope Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Mine Your Own Business project?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Mine Your Own Business project based on this experience?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Mine Your Own Business project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the Mine Your Own Business project product/service?
Step-by-step and complete Mine Your Own Business Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mine Your Own Business project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mine Your Own Business project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mine Your Own Business project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mine Your Own Business project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mine Your Own Business project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mine Your Own Business project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mine Your Own Business project with this in-depth Mine Your Own Business Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mine Your Own Business projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mine Your Own Business and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mine Your Own Business investments work better.
This Mine Your Own Business All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.