Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mission critical Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mission critical related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mission critical specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mission critical Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mission critical improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have you addressed skill imbalances or gaps due to attrition, including retirement over the next 5 years and the potential impact on mission critical occupations?
- Does a request for hosting include sensitive data or mission critical as defined by SEC525; Hosted Environment Information Security Standard?
- Are system backup and recovery procedures documented and regularly tested for all mission critical systems/websites?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- Does the organization perform any penetration testing for its mission critical systems?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What makes a role mission critical?
- What defines Best in Class?
- What s Mission Critical?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mission critical book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mission critical self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mission critical Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mission critical areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mission critical Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mission critical projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mission critical Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mission critical project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the Mission critical project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Review – what are some common errors in activities to avoid?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit costs, equivalent unit or lot costs in terms of labor, material, other direct, and indirect costs?
- Risk Register: What would the impact to the Mission critical project objectives be should the risk arise?
- Procurement Audit: Are approval limits definitive as to amount and classification of expenditure?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core Mission critical project team to complete Mission critical project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures in existence that control replanning of unopened work packages, and are these procedures adhered to?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subMission critical project going to affect another?
Step-by-step and complete Mission critical Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mission critical project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mission critical project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mission critical project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mission critical project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mission critical project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mission critical project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mission critical project with this in-depth Mission critical Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mission critical projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mission critical and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mission critical investments work better.
This Mission critical All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.