Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Application Security Testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Application Security Testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Application Security Testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Application Security Testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Application Security Testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What are the barriers to increased Mobile Application Security Testing production?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Mobile Application Security Testing brings?
- Has the Mobile Application Security Testing work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Mobile Application Security Testing Management?
- What do we want to improve?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Application Security Testing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile Application Security Testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Application Security Testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Application Security Testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Application Security Testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Application Security Testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Application Security Testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Application Security Testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Mobile Application Security Testing project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Mobile Application Security Testing project is needed?
- Closing Process Group: How critical is the Mobile Application Security Testing project success to the success of the organization?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Mobile Application Security Testing project and the organization as a whole?
- Schedule Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Mobile Application Security Testing project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the process working, and are people executing in compliance of the process?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its public relations and marketing systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Application Security Testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Application Security Testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Application Security Testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Application Security Testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Application Security Testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Application Security Testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Application Security Testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Application Security Testing project with this in-depth Mobile Application Security Testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Application Security Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Application Security Testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Application Security Testing investments work better.
This Mobile Application Security Testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.