Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Applications and Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Applications and Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Applications and Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Applications and Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Applications and Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Strategic planning -Mobile Applications and Development relations
- What are the business goals Mobile Applications and Development is aiming to achieve?
- Can we do Mobile Applications and Development without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Who will provide the final approval of Mobile Applications and Development deliverables?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Mobile Applications and Development strengthening and reform actually originate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Applications and Development book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile Applications and Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Applications and Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Applications and Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Applications and Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Applications and Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Applications and Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Applications and Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: How do you assess whether the technical and financial evaluation was done properly and in fair manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
- Change Request: How many times must the change be modified or presented to the change control board before it is approved?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Mobile Applications and Development project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Mobile Applications and Development project stage?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Mobile Applications and Development project?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Mobile Applications and Development project scheduling & tracking?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Applications and Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Applications and Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Applications and Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Applications and Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Applications and Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Applications and Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Applications and Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Applications and Development project with this in-depth Mobile Applications and Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Applications and Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Applications and Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Applications and Development investments work better.
This Mobile Applications and Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.