Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile collaboration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile collaboration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile collaboration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile collaboration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 898 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile collaboration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 898 standard requirements:
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Mobile collaboration services/products?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- What can we do to improve?
- What are the known security controls?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Mobile collaboration process?
- For your Mobile collaboration project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What does Mobile collaboration success mean to the stakeholders?
- What does your signature ensure?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile collaboration book in PDF containing 898 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile collaboration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile collaboration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile collaboration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile collaboration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile collaboration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile collaboration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile collaboration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: If independent estimates will be needed as evaluation criteria, who will prepare them and when?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the Mobile collaboration project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Mobile collaboration project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you use diagramming techniques to show cause and effect?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Mobile collaboration projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two functional areas represented by your team?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your KPIs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Describe the process that will be used to design, develop, review, accept, distribute and change outputs. Will all outputs delivered by the Mobile collaboration project follow the same process?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile collaboration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile collaboration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile collaboration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile collaboration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile collaboration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile collaboration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile collaboration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile collaboration project with this in-depth Mobile collaboration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile collaboration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile collaboration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile collaboration investments work better.
This Mobile collaboration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.