This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Mobile Device Security assessment.
‘The Art of Service self assessment reporting is exceptionally good. Out of box report creating was a great help to validate ‘What/if’ analysis. Data security was paramount factor and it was very well managed by The Art of Service’ – IT Director in the Retail Industry
‘Using the Art of Service Self assessments, our analysts have been able to create products much quicker than before as well as to easily see different relationships and views of the organization. Connecting with disparate departments also allowed them to easily and quickly see new perspectives previously impossible or markedly difficult to assess. Learning how to use the product was pretty straightforward and our analysts picked it up very quickly. The Art of Service makes it easy with included examples, as well as offering other training delivery methods.’ – Sr. Associate in the Services Industry
‘Our experience has been good. A primary reason we chose The Art of Service was good vendor communications and follow-through during the sales process. Many of the other vendors we evaluated provided a poor sales experience. The Art of Service’s self-assessment has a great user interface and is easy to use out of the box for non- and technically minded individuals. Comprehensive self-service support is available online. Overall, we have been happy with The Art of Service’ – Director, Database Operations in the Education Industry
What Is The Mobile Device Security Self-Assessment?
The Mobile Device Security Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Mobile Device Security work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Mobile Device Security task and that every Mobile Device Security outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Mobile Device Security opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Mobile Device Security advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Mobile Device Security Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Device Security improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Mobile Device Security Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Device Security Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Mobile Device Security Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Device Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Device Security and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Mobile Device Security with this Mobile Device Security Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is Mobile Device Security currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Define Question: How do we Identify specific Mobile Device Security investment and emerging trends?
- Measure Question: Meeting the Challenge: Are Missed Mobile Device Security opportunities Costing you Money?
- Analyze Question: When was the Mobile Device Security start date?
- Improve Question: What would be the goal or target for a Mobile Device Security’s improvement team?
- Control Question: Do the Mobile Device Security decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Sustain Question: What vendors make products that address the Mobile Device Security needs?
Value [to you] of the Mobile Device Security Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Mobile Device Security Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.