Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile HCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile HCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile HCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile HCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile HCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Mobile HCM opportunities costing us money?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Mobile HCM forward?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- What does Mobile HCM success mean to the stakeholders?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Mobile HCM into the services that we provide?
- How can we measure the performance?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What do we want to improve?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile HCM book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile HCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile HCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile HCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile HCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile HCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile HCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile HCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the Mobile HCM project influence your decisions?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Purpose: Toward what end is the evaluation being conducted?
- WBS Dictionary: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Planning Process Group: Product Breakdown Structure (PBS): what is the Mobile HCM project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Mobile HCM project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Mobile HCM project Scope?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile HCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile HCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile HCM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile HCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile HCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile HCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile HCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile HCM project with this in-depth Mobile HCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile HCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile HCM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile HCM investments work better.
This Mobile HCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: