Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile IP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile IP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile IP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile IP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile IP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the Key enablers to make this Mobile IP move?
- How important is Mobile IP to the user organizations mission?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- What will drive Mobile IP change?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Mobile IP?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Mobile IP leaders?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile IP book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile IP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile IP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile IP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile IP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile IP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile IP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile IP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Risk Audit: Do staff understand the extent of their duty of care?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Mobile IP projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific Mobile IP project or non-Mobile IP project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- WBS Dictionary: Is future work which cannot be planned in detail subdivided to the extent practicable for budgeting and scheduling purposes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Mobile IP project performance?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile IP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile IP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile IP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile IP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile IP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile IP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile IP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile IP project with this in-depth Mobile IP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile IP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile IP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile IP investments work better.
This Mobile IP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.