Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Mobile Learning Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Are there recognized Mobile Learning problems?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Mobile Learning processes?
- Who is going to care?
- Who Uses What?
- What are the barriers to increased Mobile Learning production?
- What are the business goals Mobile Learning is aiming to achieve?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- How are measurements made?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Learning book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile Learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Mobile Learning project?
- Procurement Audit: Was there a sound basis for the scorings applied to the criteria and was the scoring well balanced?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members frequently explore the team’s purpose and its implications?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Mobile Learning project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is current scope of the Mobile Learning project substantially different than that originally defined?
- WBS Dictionary: Are time-phased budgets established for planning and control of level of effort activity by category of resource; for example, type of manpower and/or material?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Mobile Learning project success?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Mobile Learning project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Risk Register: Does the evidence highlight any areas to advance opportunities or foster good relations. If yes what steps will be taken?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Learning project with this in-depth Mobile Learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Learning investments work better.
This Mobile Learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.