This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Mobile Payment assessment.
‘Great product. Easy to use.’ – Global Head’ – Enterprise Information in the Manufacturing Industry
‘Amazing that it’s possible for non-IT folks to be able to implement such a productive tool.’ – Analytics Manager in the Services Industry
‘The Self-Assessment is a great tool to gather feedback and input from others, especially challenges, and things to watch out for. Very helpful!’ – Julie M., AWS Solution Architect
What Is The Mobile Payment Self-Assessment?
The Mobile Payment Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Mobile Payment work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Mobile Payment task and that every Mobile Payment outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Mobile Payment opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Mobile Payment advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Mobile Payment Self-Assessment. Featuring 742 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Payment improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Mobile Payment Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 742 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Payment Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Mobile Payment Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Payment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Payment and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Mobile Payment with this Mobile Payment Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 742 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are assumptions made in Mobile Payment stated explicitly?
- Define Question: Which companies have the best shot of making a big impact in mobile payments?
- Measure Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Mobile Payment project?
- Analyze Question: Is Mobile Payment dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Improve Question: Which ranking would you have for the most likely mobile payment technology choices are nfc cloud wallet operator billing bluetooth and rfid tagtile pls comment?
- Control Question: Is Mobile Payment currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Sustain Question: Are there recognized Mobile Payment problems?
Value [to you] of the Mobile Payment Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Mobile Payment Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.