Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Payment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Payment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Payment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Payment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 742 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Payment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 742 standard requirements:
- Is the bpo business process outsourcing market destined to shrink as backend systems become increasingly automated and as customers increasingly use mobile payment systems?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- What will be more lucrative in mobile payments in the coming years 1 the Payment spread 2 the Credit Instrument or 3 the marketing side?
- What are the recent trends that are revolutionizing online and mobile payments?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
- Are accountability and ownership for Mobile Payment clearly defined?
- What killer use cases have not been considered?
- Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
- Where is the mobile payment industry going?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Payment book in PDF containing 742 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile Payment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Payment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Payment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Payment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Payment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Payment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Payment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Mobile Payment project that would increase the Mobile Payment project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Risk Audit: What compliance systems do you have in place to address quality, errors, and outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the team’s goals?
- Planning Process Group: When developing the estimates for Mobile Payment project phases, you choose to add the individual estimates for the activities that comprise each phase. What type of estimation method are you using?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Mobile Payment project?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Mobile Payment projects success?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Payment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Payment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Payment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Payment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Payment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Payment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Payment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Payment project with this in-depth Mobile Payment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Payment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Payment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Payment investments work better.
This Mobile Payment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.