This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Model-Driven Engineering assessment.
‘Strong user community and online support offerings. Responsive sales and support organization. Forward thinking approach to customer needs.’ – CIO in the Government Industry
‘An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn’t too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service’s Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.’ – Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
‘We continue to be very happy with our investment. The introduction of TAOS into our organization has been transformative. Perviously we had used a more traditional BI tool, where IT had to do more of the heavy-lifting and the end-users were limited to slicing, dicing, and drilling. But TAOS enabled our more analytical employees to explore data in new ways and tackle more report creation on their own. We unlocked a thirst for data across the organization. The self-assessment initiative was widely recognized to be an enormous success in terms of its ability to foster data-driven decision-making and the core team took the top award at our annual President’s Award dinner. Working with TAOS as a vendor is very pleasant. They have good attentive account managers who take the time to talk to you and offer a variety of suggestions. They put on very good training and their support is.’ – Manager, Portfolio Risk & Analysis in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Model-Driven Engineering Self-Assessment?
The Model-Driven Engineering Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Model-Driven Engineering work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Model-Driven Engineering task and that every Model-Driven Engineering outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Model-Driven Engineering opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Model-Driven Engineering advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Model-Driven Engineering Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Model-Driven Engineering improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Model-Driven Engineering Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Model-Driven Engineering Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Model-Driven Engineering Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Model-Driven Engineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Model-Driven Engineering and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Model-Driven Engineering with this Model-Driven Engineering Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Model-Driven Engineering brings?
- Define Question: Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Model-Driven Engineering forward?
- Measure Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Model-Driven Engineering services/products?
- Analyze Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Model-Driven Engineering been identified and analyzed?
- Improve Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Model-Driven Engineering’s gains?
- Control Question: Does Model-Driven Engineering analysis show the relationships among important Model-Driven Engineering factors?
- Sustain Question: Which customers cant participate in our Model-Driven Engineering domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Value [to you] of the Model-Driven Engineering Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Model-Driven Engineering Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.