Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Model maker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Model maker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Model maker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Model maker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Model maker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Model maker. How do we gain traction?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- What are the barriers to increased Model maker production?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Do we have past Model maker Successes?
- How do we keep improving Model maker?
- How much does Model maker help?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Model maker book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Model maker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Model maker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Model maker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Model maker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Model maker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Model maker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Model maker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a general policy on approval of purchases?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the critical path for this Model maker project and how long is it?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Model maker projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues in prior years self-assessment?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Model maker project performing better or worse than planned?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Model maker project managers understand the organizational context for their Model maker projects?
Step-by-step and complete Model maker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Model maker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Model maker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Model maker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Model maker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Model maker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Model maker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Model maker project with this in-depth Model maker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Model maker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Model maker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Model maker investments work better.
This Model maker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.