Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Modeling perspective Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Modeling perspective related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Modeling perspective specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Modeling perspective Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Modeling perspective improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will provide the final approval of Modeling perspective deliverables?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- Whats the best design framework for Modeling perspective organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Modeling perspective team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Modeling perspective project manager?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Modeling perspective book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Modeling perspective self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Modeling perspective Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Modeling perspective areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Modeling perspective Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Modeling perspective projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Modeling perspective Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Modeling perspective project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Activity Resource Requirements: How many signatures do you require on a check and does this match what is in your policy and procedures?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Modeling perspective project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: In your opinion, do certain Modeling perspective project resources hold a higher importance than other resources?
- Procurement Audit: Are open purchase orders with a fixed monetary limitation used for local purchases of small dollar value?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Modeling perspective project documentation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Modeling perspective project?
Step-by-step and complete Modeling perspective Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Modeling perspective project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Modeling perspective project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Modeling perspective project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Modeling perspective project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Modeling perspective project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Modeling perspective project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Modeling perspective project with this in-depth Modeling perspective Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Modeling perspective projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Modeling perspective and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Modeling perspective investments work better.
This Modeling perspective All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.