Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Modern portfolio theory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Modern portfolio theory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Modern portfolio theory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Modern portfolio theory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Modern portfolio theory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Consider your own Modern portfolio theory project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Does Modern portfolio theory appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Modern portfolio theory improvements?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Who will provide the final approval of Modern portfolio theory deliverables?
- How to measure variability?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Modern portfolio theory book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Modern portfolio theory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Modern portfolio theory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Modern portfolio theory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Modern portfolio theory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Modern portfolio theory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Modern portfolio theory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Modern portfolio theory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Modern portfolio theory project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the Modern portfolio theory project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Modern portfolio theory project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Modern portfolio theory project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
Step-by-step and complete Modern portfolio theory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Modern portfolio theory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Modern portfolio theory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Modern portfolio theory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Modern portfolio theory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Modern portfolio theory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Modern portfolio theory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Modern portfolio theory project with this in-depth Modern portfolio theory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Modern portfolio theory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Modern portfolio theory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Modern portfolio theory investments work better.
This Modern portfolio theory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.