Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Modern portfolio theory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Modern portfolio theory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Modern portfolio theory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Modern portfolio theory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Modern portfolio theory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the Modern portfolio theory team have a good general understanding of what Modern portfolio theory is all about?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How to Secure Modern portfolio theory?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Who has control over resources?
- Is a Modern portfolio theory Team Work effort in place?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Modern portfolio theory book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Modern portfolio theory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Modern portfolio theory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Modern portfolio theory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Modern portfolio theory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Modern portfolio theory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Modern portfolio theory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Modern portfolio theory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Modern portfolio theory project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Modern portfolio theory project approach and development strategy of the Modern portfolio theory project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do you know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Whats the stakeholders mandate, whats their mission?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the Modern portfolio theory projects life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: In the set up of the system and in the award of contracts were only electronic means used?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Modern portfolio theory project – What is the status?
- Planning Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
Step-by-step and complete Modern portfolio theory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Modern portfolio theory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Modern portfolio theory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Modern portfolio theory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Modern portfolio theory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Modern portfolio theory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Modern portfolio theory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Modern portfolio theory project with this in-depth Modern portfolio theory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Modern portfolio theory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Modern portfolio theory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Modern portfolio theory investments work better.
This Modern portfolio theory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.