Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Modular data center Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Modular data center related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Modular data center specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Modular data center Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Modular data center improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Modular data center measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Modular data center, including any consulting or professional services?
- How do you use Modular data center data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- How to Secure Modular data center?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- What are all of our Modular data center domains and what do they do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Modular data center book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Modular data center self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Modular data center Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Modular data center areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Modular data center Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Modular data center projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Modular data center Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Modular data center project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
- Quality Metrics: Have alternatives been defined in the event that failure occurs?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Modular data center project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the Modular data center project communication plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to Modular data center project Management?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ask one question at a time and wait 10 seconds for members to respond?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy contain incentives to evaluate the performance of the procurement function/unit?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Modular data center project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Modular data center Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Modular data center project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Modular data center project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Modular data center project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Modular data center project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Modular data center project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Modular data center project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Modular data center project with this in-depth Modular data center Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Modular data center projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Modular data center and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Modular data center investments work better.
This Modular data center All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.