Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical mojoPortal Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any mojoPortal related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated mojoPortal specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the mojoPortal Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which mojoPortal improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Why should we adopt a mojoPortal framework?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed mojoPortal opportunities costing us money?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these mojoPortal processes?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- What are the short and long-term mojoPortal goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the mojoPortal book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your mojoPortal self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the mojoPortal Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which mojoPortal areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough mojoPortal Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage mojoPortal projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step mojoPortal Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 mojoPortal project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Where engineering standards or other internal work measurement systems are used, is there a formal relationship between these values and work package budgets?
- Procurement Audit: Is the company policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the mojoPortal project sufficient?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the mojoPortal project Sponsor function identified and defined?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is it new or replacing an existing business system or process?
- Issue Log: Persistence; will users learn a work around or will they be bothered every time?
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your mojoPortal project team define the mojoPortal projects scope and work breakdown structure?
Step-by-step and complete mojoPortal Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 mojoPortal project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 mojoPortal project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 mojoPortal project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 mojoPortal project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 mojoPortal project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 mojoPortal project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any mojoPortal project with this in-depth mojoPortal Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose mojoPortal projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in mojoPortal and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make mojoPortal investments work better.
This mojoPortal All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.