Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MOOC-Enabling Technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MOOC-Enabling Technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MOOC-Enabling Technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MOOC-Enabling Technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MOOC-Enabling Technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in MOOC-Enabling Technologies? In other words, what are the risks, if MOOC-Enabling Technologies does not deliver successfully?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- Do those selected for the MOOC-Enabling Technologies team have a good general understanding of what MOOC-Enabling Technologies is all about?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Are accountability and ownership for MOOC-Enabling Technologies clearly defined?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MOOC-Enabling Technologies book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MOOC-Enabling Technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MOOC-Enabling Technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MOOC-Enabling Technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MOOC-Enabling Technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MOOC-Enabling Technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MOOC-Enabling Technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MOOC-Enabling Technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the MOOC-Enabling Technologies project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the MOOC-Enabling Technologies project’s program?
- Cost Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one MOOC-Enabling Technologies project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Which training platform formats (i.e., mobile, virtual, videogame-based) were implemented in your effort(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on MOOC-Enabling Technologies projects that involve outside contracts?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the MOOC-Enabling Technologies project?
Step-by-step and complete MOOC-Enabling Technologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MOOC-Enabling Technologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MOOC-Enabling Technologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MOOC-Enabling Technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MOOC-Enabling Technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MOOC-Enabling Technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MOOC-Enabling Technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MOOC-Enabling Technologies project with this in-depth MOOC-Enabling Technologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MOOC-Enabling Technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MOOC-Enabling Technologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MOOC-Enabling Technologies investments work better.
This MOOC-Enabling Technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.