Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Movement marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Movement marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Movement marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Movement marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Movement marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Movement marketing moving forward?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- What is our Movement marketing Strategy?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How do the Movement marketing results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Describe the design of the pilot and what tests were conducted, if any?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Movement marketing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Movement marketing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Movement marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Movement marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Movement marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Movement marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Movement marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Movement marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Movement marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Movement marketing project?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take their scheduled vacations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Movement marketing project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Quality Metrics: How do you communicate results and findings to upper management?
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good Movement marketing project plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do the orgabizations stakeholders do better than anyone else?
- Activity List: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Movement marketing project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
Step-by-step and complete Movement marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Movement marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Movement marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Movement marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Movement marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Movement marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Movement marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Movement marketing project with this in-depth Movement marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Movement marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Movement marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Movement marketing investments work better.
This Movement marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.