Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Movement marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Movement marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Movement marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Movement marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Movement marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How does the Movement marketing manager ensure against scope creep?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Movement marketing been identified and analyzed?
- Can Movement marketing be learned?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Movement marketing into the services that we provide?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- What should be measured?
- What is the purpose of Movement marketing in relation to the mission?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Movement marketing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Movement marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Movement marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Movement marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Movement marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Movement marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Movement marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Movement marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were Movement marketing project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the activity durations realistic and at an appropriate level of detail for effective management?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Movement marketing project portfolio. How is this helpful in Movement marketing project selection?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Movement marketing project?
- Procurement Audit: Does the cash disbursement policy prohibit drawing checks to cash or bearer?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have decisions that should be left open because of inadequate information on technology been identified and responsibility assigned for reducing the uncertainty?
- Lessons Learned: How much flexibility is there in the funding (e.g., what authorities does the program manager have to change to the specifics of the funding within the overall funding ceiling)?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Movement marketing project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Most people let you know when others re too busy, but are others really too busy?
Step-by-step and complete Movement marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Movement marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Movement marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Movement marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Movement marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Movement marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Movement marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Movement marketing project with this in-depth Movement marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Movement marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Movement marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Movement marketing investments work better.
This Movement marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.