Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical mPERS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any mPERS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated mPERS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the mPERS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 931 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which mPERS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 931 standard requirements:
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your mPERS project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Who is trusted by whom to provide or verify digital identities and/or look after personal data that might be used to support impersonation?
- Are egress and ingress filters installed on all border routers to prevent impersonation with spoofed ip addresses?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether mPERS goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Identify a structural variable which hampers execution of strategic change?
- Is there any existing mPERS governance structure?
- Is the mPERS scope manageable?
- What needs improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the mPERS book in PDF containing 931 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your mPERS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the mPERS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which mPERS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough mPERS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage mPERS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step mPERS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 mPERS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Are all the stakeholders ready for the transition into the user community?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts of avoiding the risk?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned mPERS project manager a PMP (Certified mPERS project manager) and experienced?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the mPERS project team?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think our development process hampered this mPERS project?
Step-by-step and complete mPERS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 mPERS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 mPERS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 mPERS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 mPERS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 mPERS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 mPERS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any mPERS project with this in-depth mPERS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose mPERS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in mPERS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make mPERS investments work better.
This mPERS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.