Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MPSoC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MPSoC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MPSoC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MPSoC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MPSoC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- What needs improvement?
- What is MPSoC’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting MPSoC with what users do day-to-day?
- What are our MPSoC Processes?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected MPSoC results are met?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- What else needs to be measured?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MPSoC book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MPSoC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MPSoC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MPSoC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MPSoC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MPSoC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MPSoC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MPSoC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current MPSoC project is not yet fully understood?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented MPSoC project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Executing Process Group: Do MPSoC project managers understand the organizational context for their MPSoC projects?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who are the MPSoC project stakeholders and what are their roles and involvement?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity rely on a common set of tools to carry it out?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
Step-by-step and complete MPSoC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MPSoC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MPSoC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MPSoC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MPSoC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MPSoC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MPSoC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MPSoC project with this in-depth MPSoC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MPSoC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MPSoC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MPSoC investments work better.
This MPSoC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.