Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MTD (mobile network) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MTD (mobile network) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MTD (mobile network) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MTD (mobile network) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MTD (mobile network) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated MTD (mobile network) techniques
- What are the basics of MTD (mobile network) fraud?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does MTD (mobile network) leverage and how?
- Is the MTD (mobile network) organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for MTD (mobile network) strengthening and reform actually originate?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MTD (mobile network) book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MTD (mobile network) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MTD (mobile network) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MTD (mobile network) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MTD (mobile network) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MTD (mobile network) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MTD (mobile network) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MTD (mobile network) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the MTD (mobile network) project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Risk Audit: Has everyone (staff, volunteers and participants) agreed to a code of behaviour or conduct?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the MTD (mobile network) project schedule(s)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the present organizational structure for handling the MTD (mobile network) project sufficient?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has the intervention strategy been adapted to the areas of intervention in which it is being implemented?
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the MTD (mobile network) project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the MTD (mobile network) project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to apply public procurement principles and to prepare tender and contract documents?
Step-by-step and complete MTD (mobile network) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MTD (mobile network) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MTD (mobile network) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MTD (mobile network) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MTD (mobile network) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MTD (mobile network) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MTD (mobile network) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MTD (mobile network) project with this in-depth MTD (mobile network) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MTD (mobile network) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MTD (mobile network) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MTD (mobile network) investments work better.
This MTD (mobile network) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.