Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Multitouch Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Multitouch related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Multitouch specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Multitouch Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Multitouch improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Multitouch?
- What are the agreed upon definitions of the high impact areas, defect(s), unit(s), and opportunities that will figure into the process capability metrics?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Multitouch? If so, when did it change and why?
- Is the scope of Multitouch defined?
- What measurements are being captured?
- What are the disruptive Multitouch technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Consider your own Multitouch project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Multitouch book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Multitouch self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Multitouch Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Multitouch areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Multitouch Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Multitouch projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Multitouch Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Multitouch project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the champions for the initiative?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (Multitouch project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Multitouch project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Multitouch project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Multitouch project repository for each release?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Multitouch project?
- Cost Management Plan: Estimating responsibilities – How will the responsibilities for cost estimating be allocated?
- Procurement Audit: Was invitation to tender to each specific contract issued after the evaluation of the indicative tenders was completed?
Step-by-step and complete Multitouch Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Multitouch project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Multitouch project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Multitouch project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Multitouch project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Multitouch project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Multitouch project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Multitouch project with this in-depth Multitouch Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Multitouch projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Multitouch and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Multitouch investments work better.
This Multitouch All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.