Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MVNO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MVNO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MVNO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MVNO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 753 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MVNO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 753 standard requirements:
- Should there be any restriction on cross holdings between two MVNOs and between MVNO and an MNO in a service area?
- If core network bandwidth becomes infinite and free , does it matter where services are placed?
- How is app/service-specific performance measured and made known to Service Placement Service?
- What is the economic premise for the existence of a voluntary MNO-MVNO relationship?
- How is Service named, described, performance constraints expressed, and registered?
- What should be the method and consideration for determining the entry fee for MVNO?
- To what extent should the MVNO be permitted to set up their own infrastructure?
- What shall be the specific guidelines on the Mergers and Acquisitions of MVNO?
- Should there be any restriction on the number of MVNOs attached to an MNO?
- How can you reduce Cost and Complexity of Service Provisioning?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MVNO book in PDF containing 753 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MVNO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MVNO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MVNO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MVNO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MVNO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MVNO Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MVNO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category – What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
- Risk Audit: Assessing Risk with Analytical Procedures: Do SystemsThinking Tools Help Auditors Focus on Diagnostic Patterns?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the time and resources needed to complete the MVNO project be forecast?
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to the State?
- Cost Management Plan: Does all MVNO project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Procurement Audit: Are all pre-numbered checks accounted for on a regular basis?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your MVNO project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the MVNO project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the MVNO projected overhead costs identified?
Step-by-step and complete MVNO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MVNO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MVNO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MVNO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MVNO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MVNO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MVNO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MVNO project with this in-depth MVNO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MVNO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MVNO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MVNO investments work better.
This MVNO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.