Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MySAP All-in-One Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MySAP All-in-One related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MySAP All-in-One specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MySAP All-in-One Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MySAP All-in-One improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- Think about the functions involved in your MySAP All-in-One project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new MySAP All-in-One in a volatile global economy?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What are your current levels and trends in key MySAP All-in-One measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once MySAP All-in-One is underway?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MySAP All-in-One book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MySAP All-in-One self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MySAP All-in-One Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MySAP All-in-One areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MySAP All-in-One Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MySAP All-in-One projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MySAP All-in-One Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MySAP All-in-One project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure MySAP All-in-One project success?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Scope Management Plan: Do MySAP All-in-One project managers participating in the MySAP All-in-One project know the MySAP All-in-One projects true status first hand?
- Variance Analysis: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently is available?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor require sufficient detailed planning of control accounts to constrain the application of budget initially allocated for future effort to current effort?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of commitment and professionalism?
- Closing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Cost Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
Step-by-step and complete MySAP All-in-One Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MySAP All-in-One project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MySAP All-in-One project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MySAP All-in-One project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MySAP All-in-One project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MySAP All-in-One project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MySAP All-in-One project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MySAP All-in-One project with this in-depth MySAP All-in-One Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MySAP All-in-One projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MySAP All-in-One and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MySAP All-in-One investments work better.
This MySAP All-in-One All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.