Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Namespace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Namespace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Namespace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Namespace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Namespace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Are there Namespace problems defined?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Will Namespace have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Were the planned controls working?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Is Namespace linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How did the Namespace manager receive input to the development of a Namespace improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Namespace book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Namespace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Namespace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Namespace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Namespace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Namespace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Namespace Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Namespace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are storage areas and reconditioning operations designed to prevent mix-ups and assure orderly handling of both the distressed and reconditioned devices?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Namespace project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are internal budgets for authorized, but not priced changes based on the contractors resource plan for accomplishing the work?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Namespace project?
- Variance Analysis: Are there quarterly budgets with quarterly performance comparisons?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Namespace project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the Namespace project documentation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
Step-by-step and complete Namespace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Namespace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Namespace project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Namespace project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Namespace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Namespace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Namespace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Namespace project with this in-depth Namespace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Namespace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Namespace and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Namespace investments work better.
This Namespace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.