Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Namespace Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Namespace related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Namespace specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Namespace Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Namespace improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Namespace?
- Who will provide the final approval of Namespace deliverables?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- To what extent does management recognize Namespace as a tool to increase the results?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- How can you negotiate Namespace successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- How to deal with Namespace Changes?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Namespace book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Namespace self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Namespace Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Namespace areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Namespace Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Namespace projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Namespace Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Namespace project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Data Quality Assessment – What is the quality of the data used to determine or assess the risk?
- Change Request: How can you ensure that changes have been made properly?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems proposed compatible with staff skills and experience?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Namespace project managers participating in the Namespace project know the Namespace projects true status first hand?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Procurement Audit: Is it assessed whether well-functioning markets exist for the departments services/tasks?
- Requirements Management Plan: To see if a requirement statement is sufficiently well-defined, read it from the developer’s perspective. Mentally add the phrase, “call me when you’re done” to the end of the requirement and see if that makes you nervous. In other words, would you need additional clarification from the author to understand the requirement well enough to design and implement it?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Namespace project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If the optimistic estimate for an activity is 12days, and the pessimistic estimate is 18days, what is the standard deviation of this activity?
Step-by-step and complete Namespace Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Namespace project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Namespace project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Namespace project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Namespace project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Namespace project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Namespace project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Namespace project with this in-depth Namespace Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Namespace projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Namespace and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Namespace investments work better.
This Namespace All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: